Tuesday 7 April 2020

07-04-2020

English

You guys know that i work for anesthesia technician from inside the student menu new Qatar 
Hospital.The means i can work.So today when i woke up smart and had breakfast and went 
straight to the hospital,i had an accident on my way.After a while,when i went ,i said in front 
of you,son you are not very late.I listened to my head hurt and heard my son hurt and told me
how the son got hurt then i would go all the way. So the head was sad and sad .let's not save your
life. Then when i went to class,my friends.They will leave me.Then they became a spectacle and then
there was no water.So even half the class didn't enjoy the study,so you guys have a corona virus to find out,then the work was too much.Today it will be a little less. After that,did she have breakfast again around 12 o'clock,then rested at 2 o'clock as the moms came home during the holidays. So
slept around four o'clock and my eye went out to eat pizza at friends with my friends at the village.
And now i'll sleep in goat's milk tea. Hoe you like my delighting. This good night.

                       
..............................................................................................................................................................

Mani

About Mani

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

if you have any doubts, Please let me know